Super Smash Bros:Mayhem Super Smash Bros:Mayhem

top notch

im very impressed, as a first flash this i one of the best quality sprite movies i've seen in a long time.

The audio was near perfect, with the only problem i had was that some sfx was a bit loader than the average volume, there was one too many sfx foot steps for Captain America, but overall perfect. most people dont put in half as much work as you did, you nailed it man.

Background design was simple and effective.
Style was good, i liked how you placed everything so it's like watching from a tv or a gameboy advance mini.
Animation/directing was good, the sprites had good follow.

Story; well can't really say, the dialog had style in presentation, but maybe place the dialog in word bubbles or maybe use the space at the top for a dialog box like in RPG's to make it a bit easier to read.

Overall very good, your already better than most of the people on NG's and i personal know your heading in the right direction. I hope to see some really great things from you in the near future.

Chalupa3266 responds:

Wow, this really made my day. And ya the SFX for walking/running was universal, I did get lazy on that part.

As for the dialogue, I really had no idea on how to go with it so I decided to just let it show up on screen, but like you said I believe a box for it would have been better.

Honestly thanks a lot! I can't wait to think of a story that will allow me to have a better storyboard and the pacing will be much better for sure.

Also I just found out about the v-cam, The zooming in and out I had to motion tween all the objects, was a pain in the butt lol. Wish I found Vcam earlier. Any who thanks a lot, Now I just have to think of something better =P

As for your personal opinion, should I continue with sprite movies or try my hand at hand drawn animation (I can tell you now, my drawing skills have already been really weak but my story/presentation/editing has always been much better).

Lol any who not sure if you will read this, but honestly thank you a lot! I wasn't sure what responses this would get but I am glad they are positive.

Freek Out U.S.A 2 Freek Out U.S.A 2

not bad

the audio sync was off, you misspelled your own name

you clam to be high as a kite i think it shows great abstract music video

DisneyJr responds:

ya.........

Buried in The Snow Shorty Buried in The Snow Shorty

turd of the week

give this man the turd of the week award, that was awesome, you made something do bad is was good, the animation had like 5 frames of golden goodness, the story was short to delight.

great job and don't let anyone say you sux.

Krinkelsrules responds:

Thanks!

Asteroids Belt 2 Asteroids Belt 2

Really cool, but my mouse constantly moves out of focus.
Nice to see some 3D in Flash, good work, but boring game.

Tesla Death Ray Tesla Death Ray

short lived

I really like the electricity effects.
But the game has limited upgrades and get boring quickly.
My only suggestion is to add the purchase of energy fillers or batteries.
Otherwise this is a sold game.

Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

Short and sweet

This game is good.
The graphics and sounds are very professional, the game plays very smooth even on an older computer.

but this game is very short and is not very challenging.
I finished the game in under 2 hours.

There are in game achievement and medals, but I would like to see some newgrounds medals.